Supersolid Ltd (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Supersolid Ltd of Suite 528, 10 Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3BQ.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our app Super Penguins / Adventure Town / Pororo Penguin Run / Food Street (Our App) or at a website (after following a link from Our App). This includes subscribing to our email newsletter;
- information that you provide if you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us;
- information that you provide if you report a problem with Our App;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- the details you provide if you complete any surveys that we ask you to enter (although you do not have to respond to these requests);
- details of your use of Our App (including, but not limited to, location data, IP address, operating system) and the resources that you access within Our App.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via Our App (or any website, to which Our App links, which is hosted by us or on our behalf); any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from Our App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you (where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes);
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to understand how users use Our App;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are not an existing customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, 500 users of iOS have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, users of iOS that use Our App for more than an hour each day). We may make use of the data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Aside from third parties processing your data on our behalf (e.g. our hosting company) and as set out below, we will not supply your information to any third parties. Also, we will not contact you by telephone or post (except at your specific request).
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- if Supersolid Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party (in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets);
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.