At this important stage of Supersolid’s growth, we are looking for a new user acquisition professional to join our expanding team.
Your main responsibility will be to create, manage, and optimise user acquisition campaigns across multiple networks, such as Facebook, Google and Apple Search Ads, to name a few. You will have a good grasp of metrics to ensure campaign ROAS targets are being met. You will also build and maintain strong working relationships with existing and new UA partners to ensure we are on top of the latest developments in the industry, and have access to support when required.
Alongside leading and managing user acquisition campaigns, the candidate will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience at understanding the entire pre-install journey of a player. This includes ASO optimisation, player testing and creatives strategy, which all impact the success of a UA campaign. It is important that the candidate is curious, proactive, and results-oriented. They will have a high-level of responsibility, with the ability to make a significant impact on the growth and success of a game. They will work closely with marketing, analytics and games teams, and have access to a range of sophisticated analytics tools.
This role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to learn quickly with hands-on experience and wide exposure to the industry to accelerate your career in user acquisition and marketing.
- Running user acquisition on iOS and Android platforms (on Facebook, Instagram, ad networks etc)
- Managing user acquisition campaigns on a day-to-day basis, continually optimising campaigns for profitability using in-depth analytics
- Multi-channel reporting
- Building and expanding relationships with various advertising partners
- Internal collaboration with other teams to improve user flow
- Working with artists in Supersolid team and external partners to create and test new creatives
- Working with teams in market research - drawing relevant insights and feedback to help improve metrics in our campaigns and games
- Working with teams (specifically analytics and marketing) to optimise ASO, which will directly impact the success of UA campaigns
- Researching into new targeting and tools that would improve the UA process
- Awareness of industry trends
- Taking ownership of projects and writing proposals
- 3+ years of experience in a User Acquisition role within the Games sector
- Detailed practical understanding of the mobile user acquisition landscape within the Games industry
- Detailed practical understanding of free to play business models in mobile game
- Recent experience creating, managing and optimising user acquisition campaigns for mobile games across multiple networks including Facebook, Google and Apple Search Ads
- Experience in managing user acquisition campaigns on free to play games
- Track record of delivering growth and hitting targets
- Prior experience of managing a User Acquisition team in the Mobile Games industry
- Prior experience managing relationships with major mobile advertising networks
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Pro-active with a strong analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Data-led approach and strong analytical skills required
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Wider knowledge and interest in mobile (and social) marketing
- Detail orientated and effective communicator
Life at Supersolid
Our HQ is in the heart of central London - although currently we work completely from home due to COVID policy. We’re a fast-moving, creative studio. Our people are what makes our studio fun, exciting and productive.
We reward our employees with:
- Flexible working hours - core hours 10am-5pm
- We strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Competitive salaries
- There is a discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance and we keep salaries up to date during the annual pay review
- Support with relocation
- Support to learn, develop and progress with Supersolid
- Free snacks and drinks
- Amazing supersocials, company outings, game jams, Friday night drinks and more!
- Company pension contribution
- 28 days holiday and additional days off between Christmas and New Year. There is a tenure reward scheme where you will gain extra holidays
We value diversity and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all suitable applicants. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are interested in joining Supersolid, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the button below: