As Senior UI/UX Designer at Supersolid, you'll be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining UI for our new games as well as our live titles. You'll be working with artists, developers, product managers and experienced games teams to ensure our products are intuitive and user-friendly. You'll take game designs and features and magic them into UX solutions - putting the player at the heart of your thinking.
- Creating and validating game experience for multiple devices and platforms
- Wire-framing and prototyping user flows
- Illustrate UI components such as icons and assets
- Implement interfaces into our games using Unity3d
- Translate game and feature designs into UX solutions
- Collaborate with multiple teams such as artists, game designers, coders, marketing and PMs to ensure the best quality designs
- Troubleshoot live products and design and implement improvements to reduce friction for users
- Keep up to date with mobile OS and hardware changes to ensure the UX experience is the same across all devices
- Continuously play and analyse the gaming market for trends in UI/UX
- Conduct and gather learnings from user tests and interviews to identify user behaviour and areas to optimise user experience
- Continuously iterate on UI and UX designs based on results from user tests
- 3+ years experience working as a UI/UX designer in the games industry
- A strong portfolio containing examples of commercial work
- Advanced skills in design software such as Photoshop & Illustrator
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Exceptional eye for detail and quality
- Able to create high fidelity mockups, screens, and UI assets to clearly demonstrate a strong understanding of advanced graphic design principles, while still adhering to the products overall style guide.
- Open to feedback and eager to learn and apply new skills
- A good understanding of the mobile platform and able to identify best-in-class UX examples
- Strong knowledge of best design practices across different platforms – Web, Mobile (iOS, Android)
If you are interested in joining Supersolid, please email us below!
Please note that you need to be entitled to work in the UK. If you are not sure about your eligibility, please find out more information about working in the UK from GOV.UK.