- An exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing studio. We're looking for a Senior Producer who will head up the production department and take charge of our production processes.
- In this role, the successful candidate will run an Agile team of talented Developers and Artists on a brand new game title - working closely with a Game Designer and the company’s leadership team to plan and realise the vision for the game long-term. You'll be responsible for running all Agile sprint planning sessions, retrospectives and all other artefacts for the project, ensuring that all sprint goals are set properly, tasks are estimated and deliveries are made on time.
- The Senior Producer will also manage the production team, running one-to-one sessions and annual reviews, as well as working closely with both the producers and the VP of Product to increase productivity and continuous improvement of processes across the company. You'll bring your expertise and experience to level up Supersolid’s production practices, keeping stock of what processes different projects in the company use and ensuring that all the teams learn from each other.
- Run a cross-discipline Agile team working on a new game title, working with product, client & server developers, designers, 2D & 3D artists and QA to develop the project from concept, through marketing tests to launch
- Run all Agile processes on your project team
- Be a strong link between your development team and company stakeholders
- Own production processes across the studio. Work closely with the production team to ensure that different teams learn from each other and that production principles are upheld throughout the company
- Line management of the production team
- Can keep a firm eye on the big picture project progress, while happily mucking in to do what is necessary to get the job done
- Proactive in identifying issues in the team no matter the disciplines and dealing with them in a timely fashion
- Receptive to feedback from your team and studio management
- Willing and able to champion continuous improvement of processes throughout the company
- Able to process complex information and adapt to new situations
- A motivator who is tuned into the needs of their colleagues
- A skilled negotiator who is used to dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- 5+ years games experience (majority in a production role)
- Experience shipping multiple game titles (ideally in the FTP mobile industry)
- Extensive Agile (preferably Scrum) project management experience
- Proficient with Google and Microsoft Office software
- Other management styles such as lean and waterfall
- Change management
- Managing a team
- Atlassian software, particularly Jira and Confluence
If you are interested in joining Supersolid, please email us below!
Please note that you need to be entitled to work in the UK. If you are not sure about your eligibility, please find out more information about working in the UK from GOV.UK.