As a Marketing Artist at Supersolid, you will play a significant role in promoting fun and engaging mobile games for multiple platforms towards an international audience. You will work closely with our marketing, user acquisition and community teams to produce visual communication to showcase the exciting features of existing and upcoming games.
- Create promotional 2D graphics for use in current and new title
- Create graphic assets for our official websites and social channels
- Work closely with the in-house game developing, marketing, user-acquisition, and community management teams to full-fill marketing graphic requests
- Produce visual communication complementary to the established art direction, maintaining a consistent visual style
- Prioritise workflow and complete assigned tasks utilizing tracking tools used by the projects
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience in producing 2D graphic assets and text layout
- Good artistic sensibilities and great attention to details
- Able to work respecting strict technical and artistic limitations and instructions
- Versatile and willing to switch tasks based on the project’s need
- Flexible and prepared to engage in problem-solving
- Good communication skills
Superpowers (not essential, but nice to have)
- Basic knowledge of Unity3D
- Ability in 3D modeling or animation
- Ability in video editing
- Experience in Casual Game development
- Knowledge of composition and color theory
- Knowledge of layout and typography
If you are interested in joining Supersolid, please email us below!
Please note that you need to be entitled to work in the UK. If you are not sure about your eligibility, please find out more information about working in the UK from GOV.UK.