As a Marketing Artist at Supersolid, you’ll play a significant role in crafting and shaping messaging for our fun and engaging mobile games.
You’ll design and make beautiful and unique assets to a high standard for multiple platforms, for an international audience. You’ll use an eye for brilliant messaging and amazing 2D art skills to communicate why our games are so fun to play!
You’ll work closely with our marketing, user acquisition and community teams to produce visual communication to showcase the exciting features of existing and upcoming games.
- Create promotional 2D graphics for use in current and new titles
- Create graphic assets for our official websites and social channels
- Work closely and communicate effectively with our in-house game development, marketing, user-acquisition, and community management teams to fulfill marketing graphic requests to a high standard
- Consider “who” the assets are for as you shape and design new messaging
- Produce visual communication complementary to the established art direction, maintaining a consistent visual style and using strong commercial acumen
- Prioritise workflow and complete assigned tasks utilizing tracking tools used by the projects
- Prior professional experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- A strong portfolio containing examples of commercial work (2D graphic assets and text layout)
- Excellent artistic sensibilities and great attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict technical and artistic limitations and instructions
- Versatile and willing to switch tasks based on the project’s need
- Flexible and prepared to engage in problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Willingness to think commercially
- Bringing your own ideas to the table will be welcomed!
- Knowledge of composition and color theory
- Knowledge of layout and typography
Superpowers (not essential, but nice to have)
- Basic knowledge of Unity3D
- Ability in 3D modelling or animation
- Ability in video editing
- Experience in Casual Game development
Life at Supersolid
Our HQ is in the heart of central London - although currently we work completely from home due to COVID policy. We’re a fast-moving, creative studio. Our people are what makes our studio fun, exciting and productive.
We reward our employees with:
- Flexible working hours - core hours 10am-5pm
- We strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Competitive salaries
- There is a discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance and we keep salaries up to date during the annual pay review
- Support with relocation
- Support to learn, develop and progress with Supersolid
- Free snacks and drinks
- Amazing supersocials, company outings, game jams, Friday night drinks and more!
- Company pension contribution
- 28 days holiday and additional days off between Christmas and New Year. There is a tenure reward scheme where you will gain extra holidays
We value diversity and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all suitable applicants. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
If you are interested in joining Supersolid, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the button below: