- The Live Ops Manager role is an exciting opportunity to be at the heart of live games management at Supersolid. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end process of Live Ops events, covering design, balancing and release management of gameplay events and content, working with an amazing team that includes artists, QA and developers.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring our content updates continue to engage and retain players, taking guidance from Product leads
- Forecast and agree monthly revenue targets with management, and work to deliver on targets
- Brainstorm and coordinate with artists to design and deliver content, events and offers across our mature game titles
- Implement, price and balance new content, incorporating analysis of previous event data from the game
- Coordinate with our Community & Customer Service team to incorporate and respond to community feedback
- Liaise with our localisation partner to ensure content is translated and integrated into the game
- Work with QA to ensure our updates achieve a high quality
- Own the release management of the content updates so they are submitted to stores and deployed correctly
- Regularly reporting on event and offer performance in your updates
- Intermediate competency in Excel or Google Sheets
- Intermediate analytical skills and experience in using analytics tools, particularly in a business or reporting setting
- Well-organised team player with excellent communication skills
- Ideally 1+ years of experience in games, particularly in a live ops environment
- Ideally with some experience working with Unity
- Able to communicate with non-technical team members to resolve technical issues
- Able to collect requirements and translate them into a cohesive, practical solution
- Comfortable working in a small team on high impact deliveries
If you are interested in joining Supersolid, please email us below!
Please note that you need to be entitled to work in the UK. If you are not sure about your eligibility, please find out more information about working in the UK from GOV.UK.