We are looking for a highly capable video editor who can edit video game trailers to the highest standard.
- Editing skills in After Effects
- Understanding of branding and storytelling techniques
Superpowers (additional skills!)
- A professional, pro-active & collaborative work attitude, with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Game development experience is a plus, but not a requirement
- Prior knowledge of Unity would be beneficial. However, knowledge of any 3D program and a willingness to learn will be more than enough
- Strong creative and communication skills
- Be responsive to deadlines and work well under pressure
- Collaborate productively, communicating ideas and issues clearly across disciplines
- A reel that demonstrates an ability to make materials of varying styles
Life at Supersolid
Our HQ is in the heart of central London - although currently we work completely from home due to COVID policy. We’re a fast-moving, creative studio. Our people are what makes our studio fun, exciting and productive.
We reward our employees with:
- Flexible working hours - core hours 10am-5pm
- We strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Competitive salaries
- There is a discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance and we keep salaries up to date during the annual pay review
- Support with relocation
- Support to learn, develop and progress with Supersolid
- Free snacks and drinks
- Amazing supersocials, company outings, game jams, Friday night drinks and more!
- Company pension contribution
- 28 days holiday and additional days off between Christmas and New Year. There is a tenure reward scheme where you will gain extra holidays
We value diversity and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all suitable applicants. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are interested in joining Supersolid, please email us at email@example.com, or use the button below: