You will be comfortable analysing and interpreting data, allowing you to take a data-driven approach to drive new user, engagement and monetisation KPIs on one of Supersolid’s titles.
Leveraging your strong analytical skills, you will also become an expert on the economy, live events and content for your title. This will allow you to tune live events, ensuring an enjoyable player progression, as well as monetisation and spender conversion. You will be perfecting pricing, balancing and merchandising strategies for selling items and bundles.
You will be the focal point of a game team as you oversee the production of live events and features by our talented development and art team. The role will be intellectually challenging but extremely gratifying when you deliver improvements to your KPIs.
This role can be a great opportunity for Live Producers who already have a strong grasp of KPIs and interest in content balancing or for games Business or Data Analysts who seek to move closer to a hands-on role in the industry.
- Regularly monitor and report on game download, engagement and monetisation KPIs
- Complete analyses of event and items performance to derive useful insights for content decisions
- Work with community managers to understand players’ content preferences to determine and plan out content roadmaps
- Work with the art team to provide broad directions on art and theme roadmaps, influencing content creation with insights from analytics
- Determine balancing of all new items in our games and balance and optimise events to ensure ideal event engagement and monetisation
- Conduct basic tests of the new game content you work on
- Structure analyses and develop hypotheses to diagnose game issues and develop proposals to address them
- Design and conduct split tests in your games
- Conduct user research and surveys and work closely with community managers to better understand game play behaviour and pain points
- Coordinate App Store Optimization initiatives to improve download metrics
- 1+ years experience in managing and/or analysing live games titles, particularly in F2P games
- Strong analytical skills and experience in using analytics tools, particularly in a business or reporting setting
- Advanced competency in MS Excel and ideally some experience with SQL
- Experience in an agile development or production environment
- Must have a strong interest in games and be passionate about product management
- Self starter, well-organised, and a team player with excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
If you are interested in joining Supersolid, please email us below!
Please note that you need to be entitled to work in the UK. If you are not sure about your eligibility, please find out more information about working in the UK from GOV.UK.