We're looking for an exciting, highly experienced & talented Art Director to work with us on our new amazing mobile games.
As an Art Director at Supersolid, you'll be fundamental to developing our games - and their success! You'll be at the heart of driving the creative vision together with an experienced team of artists - 2D, 3D and cinematic
- Work with the producer and core creative team to define the vision of the game
- Provide leadership and constructive feedback to achieve the highest quality from all team members
- Co-ordinate and oversee the art team throughout the development process
- Create visual style guides, mood boards and relevant reference material
- Prior professional experience in the game industry as an Art Director
- A strong portfolio containing examples of commercial work
- Understanding of art fundamentals and artistic culture
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- A proven record of directing high quality game art and animations, including gameplay assets, characters and environments from concept to final in-game assets
- A passion for mobile games
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly create concepts and/or mockups to communicate complex ideas
- An interest in player behaviour and player experience and an understanding of how visual decisions can affect both
- Effective time management, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to accept feedback and adapt positively
Superpowers (not essential, but nice to have)
- Basic knowledge of Unity3d
If you are interested in joining Supersolid, please email us below!
Please note that you need to be entitled to work in the UK. If you are not sure about your eligibility, please find out more information about working in the UK from GOV.UK.