As a 3D Animator at Supersolid, you will play a significant role in creating fun and engaging mobile games for multiple platforms internationally. You will work as part of a small team to create new games, help to maintain our existing games and develop in-game features.
- Rig and animate 3D characters and objects in 3dsmax
- Import 3D assets into the Unity3d engine
- Set up Animation controllers and test assets in Unity3d
- Prioritize workflow and complete assigned tasks utilizing tracking tools used by the projects
- Work closely with game designers and engineers to ensure that all aspects of games are of a high quality for end users
- Prior professional experience in game development or other related creative industry
- A strong portfolio containing examples of commercial work
- Extensive knowledge of 3D Studio Max
- Extensive knowledge in rigging 3D characters
- Good experience in animating character and objects
- Good artistic sensibilities and attention to details
- A creative mind with lots of ideas for fun and interesting animations
- Able to work respecting strict technical and artistic limitations and instructions
- Understanding of optimization for mobile platforms
Superpowers (not essential, but nice to have)
- Basic knowledge of Unity3D
If you are interested in joining Supersolid, please email us below!
Please note that you need to be entitled to work in the UK. If you are not sure about your eligibility, please find out more information about working in the UK from GOV.UK.