Information about us
Super Penguins / Adventure Town / Pororo Penguin Run / Food Street are apps produced and operated by Supersolid Ltd (We). We are a limited company, registered in England and Wales under company number 07948932. Our registered office is at Suite 528, 10 Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3BQ. Our VAT number is 131129554.
Availability of Our App
Availability of Our App is on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw the availability of the app or amend the app without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason Our App is unavailable for download at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Internet (should you wish to use the features of Our App that require Internet access). You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access your copy of Our App are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
Apple, Google, Amazon, Microsoft & Credits
You can purchase credits from within Our App, which can be used to allow you to unlock features and functionalities (e.g. additional characters, consumable power-ups and permanent upgrades) within Our App (Credits).
We have no involvement with, or control over, your purchase of Credits – if you purchase Credits, you form a contractual relationship with Apple ,Google, Amazon, and/or Microsoft for those Credits. Therefore, you should ensure that you are happy with Apple’s, Google’s, Amazon’s and/or Microsoft’s terms and conditions before purchasing any Credits.
You can ‘back-up’ your current Credits at any time by syncing your device with iTunes. If a device is then ‘restored’ using the relevant back-up, the relevant Credits will also be restored to that device.
As we have no control over the Credits that you purchase, you should be aware that:
- if you delete Our App from your device (including resetting the device to its factory settings), any Credits will be lost (unless you have previously backed up your device and then restore using that back-up);
- if something goes wrong with your device (e.g. there is a hardware malfunction), you may lose your Credits (unless you have previously backed up your device and then restore using that back-up);
- if you lose your device, or otherwise no longer have the same device, you will lose your Credits (unless you have previously backed up your device and then restore using that back-up); and
- you cannot ‘swap’ your Credits between copies of Our App on different devices (e.g. if you purchase Credits on your iPhone, the Credits will not be available on your iPad).
This also applies to other options within Our App and features that you may unlock (e.g. by obtaining scores of a certain level).
Google Play Refund Policy
For credits purchased within Our App from Google Play, we may issue you a refund if we decide that you are eligible. Refund requests will be judged on a case-by-case basis.
We have a 14-day refund policy. You are eligible for a refund within 14 days of the purchase date.
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access your copy of Our App are aware of these terms and that they comply with them. Any accidental purchase as a result of negligence will not guarantee a refund.
Suspension and termination
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Facebook page and/or download future versions of Our App;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Facebook page;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of the acceptable use policy. The responses described in these terms are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Acceptable use policy
You may use Our App and our Facebook page for lawful purposes. You may not (as applicable) use Our App or our Facebook page:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); nor
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- to abide by Facebook’s pages terms and comply with your obligations under Facebook’s statement of rights and responsibilities and Facebook’s community standards;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Facebook page;
- any equipment or network on which our Facebook page or Our App is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Facebook site or Our App; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- We may from time to time provide interactive services (interactive services) on our Facebook page, including, without limitation:
- chat rooms; and
- bulletin boards.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian; minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Facebook page and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; nor
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our App, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted in Our App (if any) are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you (or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents).
Our app changes regularly
We aim to update Our App regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Internet via Our App or withdraw its availability for download. Any of the material on Our App may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Our app and the material within it are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to their accuracy or functionality. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with Our App or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of Our App, any websites linked to it and any materials within it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your use of Our App
Transactions concluded through Our App
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised to our servers or any server, computer or database connected to Our App nor knowingly attempt to introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our App will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our App or on any website linked to it.
Links from Our App
Where Our App contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, your use of Our App (although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country).
“SUPERSOLID”, “SUPER PENGUINS”, “ADVENTURE TOWN” and their associated logos are registered trade marks of Supersolid Ltd. “PORORO” and their associated logos are registered trade marks of Iconix Entertainment.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on Our App, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using Our App.