Location: London, U.K.
Supersolid is a leading mobile games studio based in central London. Having a small team hasn’t stopped us from developing highly successful games, with 50 million downloads worldwide. Our latest release, Food Street, is a restaurant management game, which brings innovative social and competitive features to the casual audience, with lots of charming art and animation.
We think small teams can create amazingly successful games… as long as we have the best talent! And we’re always on the lookout for new additions to the team. We’ve all had incredible experiences in developing games (particularly casual and free-to-play), both on browsers and mobiles. Some of us come from different backgrounds, but there’s no question when it comes to games – we love them!
We’ve got a great studio on Berners Street (minutes from Soho, Oxford Circus and Charlotte Street) and we do all the usual new tech company stuff – beer in fridge, roof terrace access, Foosball table, stickers on walls, chocolate everywhere… you get the idea!
At this important stage of the company’s growth, we are looking for a User Acquisition professional to join our expanding team.
As our campaign manager your role will be to grow our user base and your main focus will be on managing campaigns on our key performance marketing channels, optimising and creating the campaigns on a daily basis and building relationships with existing and new partners.
It’s a high-responsibility role, with a relatively sizeable monthly budget to manage. It will offer the right candidate the opportunity to learn quickly with hands-on experience and wide exposure to the industry to accelerate your career in user acquisition and marketing. You will also work closely with both the product and creative teams.
- Running user acquisition on iOS and Android platforms (on Facebook, Instagram, ad networks etc)
- Managing user acquisition campaigns on a day-to-day basis, continually optimising campaigns for profitability using in-depth analytics
- Multi-channel reporting
- Building and expanding relationships with various advertising partners
- Internal collaboration with other teams to improve user flow
- Working with artists in Supersolid team and external partners to create and test new creatives
- Undertake market research, drawing relevant insights and feedback to help improve metrics in our games
- Researching into new targeting and tools that would improve the UA process
- Awareness of industry trends
- Taking ownership of projects and writing proposals
- 1+ years of experience and understanding of the mobile user acquisition landscape
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Pro-active with a strong analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Data-led approach and strong analytical skills is important
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Wider knowledge and interest in mobile (and social) marketing
- Detail orientated and effective communicator
- Running and optimising Facebook ads at scale
- Working with other ad networks and agencies
- Mobile marketing campaigns tracking experience
- Experience using analytics (large data sets) to optimise campaigns
If you are interested in joining Supersolid, please email us!
* Please note that you need to be entitled to work in the UK. If you are not sure about your eligibility, please find out more information about working in the UK from GOV.UK.