Location: London, United Kingdom
The Product Manager role is an exciting opportunity to be at the core of game development at Supersolid, working with all members of the team (artists, developers, designers etc.) and having a massive visible impact on our games.
As Product Manager, you should be comfortable analysing and drawing conclusions from large datasets, allowing you to take a strong data-driven approach to drive download, engagement and monetisation KPIs in Supersolid’s games.
By employing Excel modelling and split tests, you will develop a deep understanding of the game’s economy, enabling you to determine appropriate item and bundle pricing and balancing in the game. In collaboration with design and art, you will be responsible for the prioritisation of your game’s feature and content roadmap and will directly be involved in designing and implementing some new features.
- Manage the entire lifecycle for new features and content: from spec-ing and balancing features to implementing them with the dev team and analysing their performance after release
- Work closely with designers and artists, influencing game design and content creation with insights from analytics
- Regularly monitor KPIs to keep on top of the health of the game
- Coordinate with development team to produce and drive the development of new features
- Work with community managers and customer service reps to communicate game updates and potentially answer any game-related questions
- Structure analyses and develop hypotheses to diagnose and address game issues
- Design and conduct split tests in your game
- Assist in managing App Store Optimization to improve download metrics
- 2+ years of product management experience, ideally managing a live game
- Data-led approach, strong analytical skills and experience using analytics tools
- Advanced competency in MS Excel and some experience with SQL
- Experience with creating new product features on live products that drive improved KPIs
- Experience in an agile development environment
- Must have a strong interest in games (especially mobile) and be passionate about the product management discipline
- Self starter, well-organised, and a team player with excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
If you are interested in joining Supersolid, please email us!
* Please note that you need to be entitled to work in the UK. If you are not sure about your eligibility, please find out more information about working in the UK from GOV.UK.