Location: London, United Kingdom
Supersolid is expanding its QA team with the addition of a Lead Tester who will take on ownership of existing titles. As such you will have the opportunity to work closely within the existing QA process and help the QA Manager take testing to the next level. You will work day to day on current live titles, providing high quality testing and preparation for QA rounds with outsource teams, as well as helping to improve the testing process throughout the release cycle where needed. The role provides a great opportunity to learn and grow within a fun and productive team whilst working autonomously by self managing your goals and the projects assigned to you.
- Lead testing of Supersolid titles such as Food Street, working with developers, product managers and the design team to deliver on release requirements
- Perform high quality testing on assigned projects in an embedded capacity
- Maintain and create test plans as well as reports when required
- Lead outsource teams during release cycles and feedback to the QA Manager/dev team on resourcing and test requirements
- Work closely with the QA Manager to maintain and improve QA process for all titles
- Take part in planning sessions for your assigned projects
- Provide cover during planned/unplanned absence
Requirements / Skills
- 2+ years experience in Games QA
- Experience working with development teams or in an embedded capacity
- Experience with leading outsource teams or other testers
- An eye for detail and defect investigation
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to self manage deadlines and time
- Experience with Jira or other project tracking software is desireable
- Experience with TestRail is prefered but optional
* Please note that you need to be entitled to work in the UK. If you are not sure about your eligibility, please find out more information about working in the UK from GOV.UK.
If you are interested in joining Supersolid, please email us!