Location: London, U.K.
As a 2D Game Artist at Supersolid, you will play a significant role in creating fun and engaging mobile games, for multiple platforms internationally. You will work as part of a small team to create exciting new games, help to maintain our existing games and develop exciting game features.
- Create graphics for use in current and new titles
- Produce graphic assets complimentary to the art direction, maintaining a consistent visual style
- Create painted texture for 3D assets
- Import, test and manage art assets in Unity3d engine
- Prioritize workflow and complete assigned tasks utilizing tracking tools used by the projects
- Work closely with game designers and engineers to ensure that all aspects of games are of a high quality for end users
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in producing graphic assets for games
- Solid art foundation in drawing, painting, and perspective
- Good artistic sensibilities and attention to details
- Able to work respecting strict technical and artistic limitations and instructions
- Versatile and willing to switch tasks based on the project’s need
- Flexible and prepared to engage in problem-solving during game development
Superpowers (not essential, but nice to have):
- Knowledge of working in Unity3d
- Ability in 3D modeling or animation
- Experience in Casual Game development
- Knowledge of composition and color theory
- Knowledge of layout and typography
If you are interested in joining Supersolid, please email us!
* Please note that you need to be entitled to work in the UK. If you are not sure about your eligibility, please find out more information about working in the UK from GOV.UK.