The CCS Specialist role is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our 1st class remote Community and Customer Service team at Supersolid, having a massive impact on the success of our games by being an advocate for the players for the games teams as well as an advocate to the games team on behalf of the players. You will take a strong customer orientated approach assisting players with questions & inquiries for all Supersolid games. You should be keen to help others, writing content and comfortable communicating via various social media channels.
- Respond electronically to players’ inquiries via our CS tool, platform reviews & social media
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem-solving and turning frustrated players into advocates.
- Create preset responses, knowledge base guides and FAQS
- Weekly Community & CS reporting
- Participate in weekly team Skype calls
- Report bugs to the games team via Jira
- Assist with various other related Community & Customer Service tasks
- Have fun!
- Self-starter, well-organised, and a team player with exceptional communication skills
- Understanding and experience using social media
- Good work ethic, and be self-motivated
- Previous experience in community management creating engaging content, customer service or as a volunteer moderator a bonus
- Must have a strong interest in casual games (specifically mobile) and be passionate about player experience
- Ability to be creative while thinking outside the box
- Flexible availability to work including evenings/weekends
- Experience working in a remote culture or can adjust your work style to be remote-friendly
- Additional language(s) preferred, but not necessary
Please email your resume/cv to email@example.com Attn: Beverly