Location: London, United Kingdom
Supersolid is looking for a passionate Associate Producer to join our growing and diverse team in London. This is a highly hands-on role and places you in a core role of our production processes to support the production of two of our live games. You will be facilitating the rest of the team to allow them to maximise their efficiency while ensuring timely deliveries for our game updates.
As a key role that interfaces with every discipline spanning creative, development and management, you will need to be highly organised and detail oriented while also being adaptable and comfortable working under pressure.
- Manage and facilitate Agile processes and project planning to ensure the successful and timely delivery of our content and feature releases
- Coordinate and manage design and development meetings, gathering necessary things across various disciplines
- Optimize and improve production processes to maximise our team efficiency
- Be a key conduit in coordinating work with external outsourcers and partners, including managing major integration projects with advertisers
- Own and manage localisation partners and budget to ensure translations are delivered on time for our releases
- Assist Product Managers and other members of the team
- Proven experience in project management in a cross-discipline agile development environment, particularly in the digital industry (games, mobile and video)
- Excellent planning, problem solving and organisational skills. Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Excellent communications skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders professionally
- Scrum qualification training
- Experienced in managing projects in JIRA
- Previous experience working with managing external development partners
If you are interested in joining Supersolid, please email us!
* Please note that you need to be entitled to work in the UK. If you are not sure about your eligibility, please find out more information about working in the UK from GOV.UK.